- In 2016, Attorney Rush successfully litigated a difficult interstate custody case that originated in New Jersey and was later transferred to Pennsylvania where he ultimately obtained a Court Order transferring primary physical custody of a 9-year old child to the child’s mother.
- In 2015, Attorney Rush successfully obtained a Court Order in another Pennsylvania custody case transferring primary physical custody of an 11-year old child to a foster father located in South Carolina away from the child’s mother in Pennsylvania.
- In 2012, Attorney Rush successfully negotiated a marital settlement agreement in a New Jersey divorce matter whereby the client’s child support obligation to his ex-spouse was completely terminated in exchange for the firms' client assuming a greater responsibility of the marital debt and the children’s college expenses.
- Attorney Rush has successfully negotiated several notable alimony/support awards, including a 2010 Warren County (NJ) divorce matter where he obtained over $90,000 per year in permanent alimony for the firms' client.
- Attorney Rush has successfully terminated or substantially reduced his clients’ alimony/support obligations in various post-judgment applications in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including obtaining a 2016 Order in Pennsylvania post-judgment matter terminating the client’s 6+ year alimony obligation to her ex-spouse as a result of cohabitation less than 1 year after a Divorce Decree was entered.
- In 2014, Attorney Rush obtained a $772,800 settlement on behalf of a family of four (4) who were injured in a motor vehicle accident with an uninsured motorist.
- In 2012, Attorney Rush served as co-counsel in an extremely difficult civil rights case where he successfully obtained an $825,000 settlement against the Allentown School District (PA) on behalf of four (4) minor children who were sexually assaulted by a fellow student in an elementary school. Case was featured on FOXNEWS, MSNBC, CNN, KYW3, FOX29, NBC10, and by the Associated Press and attracted the involvement of the U.S. Department of Justice who joined the case as a co-Plaintiff against the School District.
- In 2010, Attorney Rush served as co-counsel in obtaining a $1,200,000 settlement on behalf of six (6) women who were sexually harassed for several years by a fellow employee at a prestigious local college.
- In 2006, Attorney Rush served as co-counsel in a construction accident case situated in Oklahoma where he was instrumental in obtaining a $2,600,000 settlement for a New Jersey tractor-trailer driver who suffered numerous severe injuries at a construction site in Oklahoma.