Personal Injury Lawyer Serving New Jersey and Pennsylvania
If you suffered losses in an accident, we are here to help you enforce your legal rights. We are committed to protecting our clients and will fight aggressively to help you win maximum compensation.
Traumatic accidents can have devastating consequences for victims and their families. We have more than a decade of experience handling personal injury claims in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and we know just how easily a serious injury or loss can turn your life upside down. But, we also know that recovery is possible, and an important step in the recovery process is hiring an experienced attorney to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Cases We Handle
At Law Office of Blake W. Rush, we represent clients who have been injured and lost loved ones in the following types of accidents:
- Auto Accidents - The extreme forces involved in an auto accident can easily leave victims suffering from serious, life-changing injuries. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an accident and believe someone else may be to blame, we can help you seek just compensation.
- Slip and Fall Accidents - Slips, trips and falls can – and do – happen everywhere. From slippery sidewalks to irregular steps in a dark theater, any number of issues can lead to dangerous falls. In our slip and fall injury practice, we focus on uncovering the full extent of our clients’ losses so that we can help them secure maximum financial compensation.
- Trucking Accidents - Interstate 95, I-80, I-78 and many of the other highways criss-crossing Central/Northern New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania are heavily-trafficked trucking routes, and many local drivers face serious risks for truck accidents on a near-daily basis. If you have been injured in collision involving a commercial truck, the trucking company and a number of other parties may all be responsible for your medical bills and other losses.
- Construction Accidents - Construction sites are among the most-dangerous workplaces in the country. At the Law Office of Blake W. Rush, we provide experienced legal representation for workers who have been injured in construction accidents involving faulty tools and equipment, inadequate safety precautions, unsafe work environments, truck deliveries and other common issues that too often lead to debilitating injuries.
- Sex Offenses - If you have been sexually harassed at work or your child has been sexually assaulted or subjected to an inappropriate relationship at school, we can help you take necessary legal action. We have successfully represented several clients in cases involving sex offenses in the workplace and at public and private schools in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Burn Injuries - If you suffered burn injuries that left you with permanent scarring or disfigurement, you may have a claim for significant financial compensation. We will conduct a thorough investigation and fight to recover full compensation for your physical, psychological and financial injuries.
- Dog Bites - Dog bites often leave victims with significant scarring and emotional injuries, and if you or a loved one has been severely injured in a dog attack, we can help you secure the money you need for treatment and recovery. New Jersey and Pennsylvania both have laws in place that are designed to help dog bite victims recover the compensation they deserve, and we can use these laws to your advantage.
Do You Have a Claim for Compensation? Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation about your legal rights and to find out if you may have a claim for compensation. Our contingency fees mean that you pay nothing unless we secure a settlement or verdict in your case. We’re here to help, so call (908) 713-9800 or tell us what happened online today.