The Law Office of Blake W. Rush provides experienced representation for clients facing all types of family law matters in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. From drafting pre-nuptial agreements to representing clients in divorces, post-divorce issues, child custody and support matters, and domestic violence cases, attorney Blake W. Rush offers extensive experience and a strong commitment to providing personalized, results-oriented legal representation.
Getting married? Getting divorced? Fighting for custody or support? Fighting to protect yourself when facing domestic violence or false accusations of abuse? These are all common scenarios where it helps to have an experienced attorney on your side. Attorney Blake W. Rush has more than 10 years of experience representing clients in high-net-worth divorces and other family law matters in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and he is passionate about working closely with his clients to protect their rights.
Our Family Law Services
Mr. Rush regularly represents clients in the following types of family law matters:
- Divorce and Equitable Distribution - When going through a divorce, there are a number of issues you need to consider when it comes to protecting your interests and preparing for life after your marriage is over. Mr. Rush has extensive experience in complex property distribution matters and is skilled at representing clients in both amicable and contested divorces in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Child Custody and Visitation - Mr. Rush represents clients in child custody and visitation matters both within and outside of the context of divorce. There are steps you can take to improve your chances of obtaining your desired custody or visitation rights, and Mr. Rush can guide you through every step of fighting to protect the best interests of your children. Mr. Rush routinely handles custody enforcement and modification matters and is well versed in handling complex child custody issues involving changes in custody or contested custody, parental alienation, and child relocation.
- Alimony and Child Support - Alimony and child support are treated very differently under the law. Mr. Rush is experienced in representing clients in the establishment, enforcement and modification of alimony and child support obligations, and he has an established record of both securing favorable support awards for clients as well as terminating or substantially reducing his clients’ alimony/support obligations.
- Domestic Violence - If you are a victim of domestic violence, it is important to stand up for your legal rights. Mr. Rush is an aggressive advocate for domestic violence victims and can help you secure protection from further threats or abuse. In addition to representing victims of domestic violence, Mr. Rush also represents individuals who have been accused of domestic violence in civil cases.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements - There are a variety of reasons why fiancés in New Jersey and Pennsylvania choose to enter into pre-nuptial agreements. Mr. Rush can help you explore your options and, if a pre-nuptial agreement makes sense for your situation, will craft a personalized agreement that protects your interests now and in the future.
Schedule a Free Consultation at the Law Office of Blake W. Rush
At the Law Office of Blake W. Rush, we offer free, confidential consultations to individuals in need of experienced representation for divorces and other family law matters in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. If you are in need of experienced representation for a family law matter, we are here to help. To speak with Mr. Rush in confidence about your situation, please send us a message online or call (908) 713-9800 today.